Wow...it's that whole life, death, life thing again. Sometimes I wonder about the parts that have already been through it and the parts that have not. I would be surprized if God and I agree on which parts I get to keep.
One thing she just touches on is that in all this process you need your people. I know since the arrest, when I have cracked open from grief and stress and fear, God has shown up in my people, with such gentleness and tenderness. And occasionally a good swift kick in the ass.
It has been a long winter, which seems not quite ready to relinquish its hold. But today the sky is that brilliant deep clear blue, and trees are sprouting forth tiny green leaves, and the birds are fighting over the feeder under the window, and the lilac is blooming.
Spring comes. Life comes. Well, life was here, all along.
------------ FYI...if you haven't seen my blog, you can click on my name at the top of this comment, then click on "Towanda's Window," and there you'll be.
I am so glad you are surrounded by tender, loving, and powerful people of God who tend to your brokenness and celebrate your joys. I am honored to walk this walk with you amor. "Tus manos son mi caricia mis acordes cotidianos te quiero porque tus manos trabajan por la justicia.. Tu boca que es tuya y mia, tu boca no se equivoca Te quiero porque tu boca sabe gritar rebeldia.... Si te quiero porque sos mi amor" Tu cielo
A little piece of daily beauty (or sometimes humor and irreverance) that I hope will help sustain you as you go through your trial and finishing up school!
4 comments:
Wow...it's that whole life, death, life thing again. Sometimes I wonder about the parts that have already been through it and the parts that have not. I would be surprized if God and I agree on which parts I get to keep.
Annie rocks.
One thing she just touches on is that in all this process you need your people. I know since the arrest, when I have cracked open from grief and stress and fear, God has shown up in my people, with such gentleness and tenderness. And occasionally a good swift kick in the ass.
It has been a long winter, which seems not quite ready to relinquish its hold. But today the sky is that brilliant deep clear blue, and trees are sprouting forth tiny green leaves, and the birds are fighting over the feeder under the window, and the lilac is blooming.
Spring comes. Life comes. Well, life was here, all along.
------------
FYI...if you haven't seen my blog, you can click on my name at the top of this comment, then click on "Towanda's Window," and there you'll be.
I am so glad you are surrounded by tender, loving, and powerful people of God who tend to your brokenness and celebrate your joys.
I am honored to walk this walk with you amor.
"Tus manos son mi caricia
mis acordes cotidianos
te quiero porque tus manos
trabajan por la justicia..
Tu boca que es tuya y mia,
tu boca no se equivoca
Te quiero porque tu boca sabe gritar rebeldia....
Si te quiero porque sos mi amor"
Tu cielo
Post a Comment