I am thinking of you and praying for you as you prep for your trial tommorow. May peace surround you as you sleep tonight. A little prayer for sleep (I imagine God also as the mother singing the song to you):
An Old Cradle Song
Sleep, my babe, lie still and slumber,
All through the night
Guardian angels God will lend thee,
All through the night
Soft and drowsy hours are creeping,
Hill and vale in slumber sleeping,
Mother dear her watch is keeping,
All through the night
God is here, you'll not be lonely,
All through the night
'Tis not I who guards thee only,
All through the night
Night's dark shades will soon be over,
Still my watchful care shall hover,
God with me His watch is keeping,
All through the night
(for some reason blogger won't let me create a link, but I got this prayer here: http://islandireland.com/Pages/folk/sets/bless.html)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Reminds me of my favorite Psalm, 121. HaShem will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever more.
Amen to that.
I can't tell you how much it's meant to me to come here every day and receive this spiritual care. Thank you so much.
And I can't tell you how much it's meant to me to be a part of your journey--to be invited in--and to witness and benefit from your tender, courageous, mothering spirit. Thank you.
Post a Comment